9.23.2011

Only the Beginning

My name is Kristen. I became a retail slave 5 years ago. I don't think my experiences are unique, even though they sometimes feel like it, but in a society where the customer is always right, I want the other side of the coin to have a voice. I want to show you, the reader, what it's like to be on my side of the counter. Mostly, I want you to laugh with me in my experiences because what else are you supposed to do when someone wants to return a pair of slippers with popcorn stuck all over them?

I do have a few (loose) rules for myself, and I hope you keep me accountable as well. I will not mention store names, coworkers' names, or customer names. Slogans and descriptions, however, will be allowed. Venting will be kept at a minimum. Insider information will not be given.

Stay tuned! This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment